Left: My new Monoprice 10x6.25” graphics tablet
Right: My old Bamboo Capture 6x4” graphics tablet
The Monoprice is superior in size, line quality, and pressure sensitivity/line smoothness. Plus it’s only $50, compared to the inferior Bamboo Capture’s $100 price tag and only 4 hardware buttons, and it’s inferior pressure sensitivity. Also, the Monoprice has Mac OS X drivers that work great, as opposed to Wacom’s crappy proprietary drivers for Mac.
All in all, cheaper and better, a great combo.
I would highly recommend the Monoprice 10x6.25” graphics tablet if you are looking into purchasing a graphics tablet.
17 Notes/ Hide
- tiny-glowing-screens reblogged this from supernatural-and-sockmonkeyhats
- firefightingteen likes this
- littlekouhai reblogged this from kanaya-maryam-is-dead
- littlekouhai likes this
- kanaya-maryam-is-dead reblogged this from nintendohshit
- kanaya-maryam-is-dead likes this
- tiny-glowing-screens likes this
- no-longer-looking-for-love likes this
- judyrocks reblogged this from sunnylia
- tamingtheshrevv likes this
- sunnylia reblogged this from nintendohshit
- sunnylia likes this
- supernatural-and-sockmonkeyhats reblogged this from nintendohshit
- nintendohshit reblogged this from diabeetus01
- tinyelephantsinabottle likes this
- wafmruiz likes this
- raoqwerty likes this
- diabeetus01 posted this